There are instances where you might want to change the owner of the classroom so another teacher can teach your lesson.
Changing the owner of the classroom is possible, to do so, follow these steps:
- Log into BSD online. On your home page, click on “Your classrooms”. You will be able to see all of your teaching classrooms as well as the classrooms in which you are added as a student. Then select the classroom you want to change the owner.
- Hover your cursor over the “+” icon in the upper left corner of your classroom at this point to see the option to add a teacher. The teacher you want to be the owner can then be added.
- A box will appear. You can either type in the name of the teacher you wish to be the owner of your classroom or choose from the drop-down menus below the search bar.
- After you’ve added the teacher, you’ll be able to change the owner by removing the last teacher in the classroom.
- After that, a pop-up box will prompt if you want to remove the teacher from the classroom. Select “Remove” from the drop-down menu.
If you have more questions and other concerns, feel free to reach out to us through chat or send an email to email@example.com.