What’s the difference between “New Conversation” and “Report an Issue” on the chat support?

Our chat support is available to all teachers after logging and can be found on every page of BSD online. The chat support will allow every teacher to report an issue or start a new conversation. Whether you report an issue or start a new conversation you will be hearing back from a member of our support team.

“Send us a message”, means you are asking the support team general questions like “How can I manage my classroom?”, “My student cannot log in with my email, what could be the problem?”, etc.

While “Report an issue” is when you have experienced a problem/issue on BSD Online and want to communicate this to our support team. When reporting an issue, do remember to explain clearly what problem you are experiencing with details like the title of the project, the step number, etc."

If you have more questions and other concerns, feel free to reach out to us through chat or send an email to support@bsd.education.